What is PayPal?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using PayPal with my CAT order?
- No need to enter your card details every time you make a purchase online.
- Your card details are kept private from the vendor.
- PayPal offer reimbursement of return shipping fees if you need to send something back to us. You can make up to 8 claims per year! More info here.
- Orders paid with PayPal cannot be refunded in-store. To return your order for a refund, you will need to organise your return online with us and pay for return shipping. You will then need to contact PayPal to organise a refund of your return shipping costs.
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.
Important to note: PayPal orders cannot be refunded in-store. As PayPal is an encrypted and secure payment method, our stores are unable to process PayPal refunds. Please initiate your return online.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
This can be useful as orders paid with PayPal cannot be returned in-store and will need to be returned online for a refund. Follow the steps below to get your money back on return shipping.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.