Why are my shoes/boots squeaky?
Occasionally we do get feedback that the shoes are squeaky. This is not actually a manufacturing fault, but a pocket of air which is trapped between the insole and the outsole. Try taking the insole out, sprinkle talcum powder on the base and leave overnight to settle, then next day shake out the excess talc. This should get rid of the squeaking!
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience team below.READ FULL ARTICLE
- Which model has a steel toe? READ FULL ARTICLE
- How do I clean my shoes/boots? READ FULL ARTICLE
- How can I find out what materials an item is made from? READ FULL ARTICLE
- How can I tell if an item is in stock? READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
We’re really sorry to see you go, but you’ll be happy to know that unsubscribing from our mailing list is a simple process.
Head to an email you've received from us and scroll to the bottom. The unsubscribe hyperlink is in the footer of the email. Click the link to unsubscribe.
Still receiving emails? Reach out to our Customer Experience team below and we'll sort it out for you.READ FULL ARTICLE
- How can I get updates on new releases or any upcoming sales? READ FULL ARTICLE
We are always happy to hear from our customers if you have any questions or concerns regarding a product or an in-store experience. Please reach out to our Customer Experience team here.READ FULL ARTICLE
CAT stands behind all the products that we produce with an assurance of quality materials and workmanship. This does not cover normal wear and tear, improper care, improper use, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and/or use.
Our Boots/Shoes carry a manufacturing warranty of 6 months and Apparel has a 3-month warranty, which we consider to be fair wear.
If you believe any purchased items may have a manufacturing fault, please follow the below steps.
If purchased from a CAT stockist please take them back to the place of purchase, they will need to assess them for you and handle the warranty process.
If you purchased your item from the CAT Australia Online store, please contact our Customer Experience Team below so they can proceed with the claim. You will be asked to provide proof of purchase as well as photographs that clearly display the fault.READ FULL ARTICLE
- Spare Laces READ FULL ARTICLE
- Do CAT Australia shoes & apparel come with a warranty? READ FULL ARTICLE
- Do your boots meet the Australian Safety Standards? READ FULL ARTICLE
- Size guide READ FULL ARTICLE
- What size should I wear if the shoe isn't available in half sizes? READ FULL ARTICLE
- What technology does CAT have in their footwear & apparel? READ FULL ARTICLE