How do I use store credit?
Our credit notes can only be used in-store. When making a purchase in-store, present your credit note to the team member to have it applied to your purchase.
Want to shop online? We can convert your credit note to an online gift voucher. Find out more info here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I get a tax invoice?
You should automatically receive your tax invoice when placing an online order.
Your order confirmation serves the same purpose as a tax invoice.
Can't find your tax invoice? Get in contact with our CAT Expert team and provide your order number. We'll generate one for you.
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept a number of payment methods such as Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept overseas cards as payment.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I check out?
We're sorry that you're experiencing this on our website.
We suggest either switching browsers or deleting your cookies and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue.
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it.
Contact the CAT Experts below if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to checkout.
The more details you can provide us, the better! Let us know:
- as much detail about the issue as you can
- screenshots of error messages (if any)
- which browser you're using
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far