PayPal Free Returns
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
- Can I make my credit note an online gift voucher instead? READ FULL ARTICLE
- What payment methods are accepted? READ FULL ARTICLE
What are the gift card terms & conditions?
Gift Cards sold in-store expire 3 years from the date of issue and are redeemable at any CAT store in Australia. We do not currently sell Gift Cards online, however, they can be purchased in-store.*
*These cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. No refunds, store credits or cash will be provided for unused balances. Remaining balances on the card will only be available before the expiry date. Once the expiry date is reached, all remaining balances become unavailable.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: Gift cards purchased in Australia may only be redeemed in Australia.
- What is Afterpay and how does it work? READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
We currently do not offer price matching.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I place an order over the phone?
Our team of product experts will help you place an order over the phone.
Call us on 1300 020 375 and select 1.READ FULL ARTICLE
- Why has my order been cancelled? READ FULL ARTICLE
- Why isn't my payment going through? READ FULL ARTICLE
Completing Your Delivery Address
The Postcode/Suburb field in the checkout is a search bar. It will bring up any related locations once you have typed in an option.
If you experience any difficulty entering your Postcode/Suburb in the checkout we advise typing in your Suburb first and allowing the page to load for a few seconds. This should then display a drop-down box with all related suburbs, plus their postcode and state.
Simply click on the correct option from this drop-down box and the page will auto-fill the data into the suburb/postcode/state fields.
If you are still experiencing any difficulty placing the order online, we recommend trying a different internet browser or device.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I reset my password?
Need to reset your password? Sure thing - it's an easy process.
Clicking 'Account' in the top right-hand corner of the website will bring up the login box. This box includes a hyperlink 'Forgot Password?' which prompts you to enter your email address.
You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reset the password to your account.
Haven't received the email? Check your spam and junk inboxes - it may have filtered through there.READ FULL ARTICLE
Where can I see my order history?
Want to browse through your past purchases? You'll find them all stored in your account.
Head to 'Account' in the top right-hand corner. Once you're in, click on 'Order history'.
Remember, if you checked out as a guest and created your account afterwards, your order will not show in the ‘Order history’ section.READ FULL ARTICLE
- I can’t sign into my account? READ FULL ARTICLE
How are my cookies used?
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic and trends
- Generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services
These technologies may involve placing and using data in your browser or system’s local storage. Cookies obtained by us are kept for a maximum of 30 days before being deleted.
We may collect your personal info to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible.
We may collect:
- Your name and contact details, such as address and phone number;
- Some personal details such as date of birth and gender;
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site
- Other information that you may supply to us.
We will not share your information with any organisations other than the ones directly related to the delivery of your purchases e.g. courier services.