You can return items purchased online to our online store or to us in-store, just be sure to meet the conditions below. Items purchases instore will need to be returned instore. If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return/exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we are unable to facilitate PayPal returns in-store.
Please note that all online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
3 simple conditions for a successful return:
- Item(s) were purchased in the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided.
- Item(s) must be unworn & undamaged with original tags attached.
- Items are in their original packaging (shoebox) and in original condition.
How to return your item(s) online
1. Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns. You can check out our Returns Policy.
3. Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
4. Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason.
5. Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
6. Items are in their original condition and original shoebox or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked).
7. Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
8. Take your package to your closest post office for return.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing delivery delays to our returns warehouse. For further information, please refer to the Australia Post website. This will likely also result in a delay of approximately 2 - 5 business days to the processing of your refund.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 2-5 days of receiving the return and you will be notified via email.
Once processed, it can take anywhere between 2-5 business days for the payment to show up, depending on your financial institution.
I purchased online with Paypal - how do I return?
If you made a purchase via PayPal, please note that we cannot accept returns to any of our stores.
You are welcome to return your item to our online store and we will refund your order in accordance with your original payment method.
PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund and you will need then need to transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
Head to our Returns Portal and sign in to begin the process.
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.
Did you know? Paypal offers refunds on return shipping fees. Check out this link for more information.
Any issues? Reach out to our Customer Experience team below.